Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Cz scorpions carbine 9mm rifle

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750$
Trade Value or Items Looking For: M85/92 mp5 ar pistols glocks and cash eTC

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Today for sell or trade is CZ scorpions carbine length rifle with a very low round count with 2 magazines I’ve had it for about 2 years and now im looking to sell or trade it for (mp5 fn57 micro/mini draco) let me see what you guys have to offer hand guns and ar pistol are welcome !!

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does it come with the folding stock? And a rear sight?
No guys this guy does NOT have the folding stock plus his word is no good so be aware when agreeing to meet. Told me he had the stock agreed to meet, set place/time of trade and never showed, text some nonsense about missing stock only after I reached meeting location and more nonsense about wanting me to come even closer to his location. Many Many red flags , just giving you guys a heads up.

No guys this guy does NOT have the folding stock plus his word is no good so be aware when agreeing to meet. Told me he had the stock agreed to meet, set place/time of trade and never showed, text some nonsense about missing stock only after I reached meeting location and more nonsense about wanting me to come even closer to his location. Many Many red flags , just giving you guys a heads up.

Attitude sucks as well it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom