Item Relisted! FS/FT CZ SP01 Tactical (Trade for MOS Glock package)

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...tactical-trade-for-mos-glock-package.2299739/
Item Name: FS/FT CZ SP01 Tactical (Trade for MOS Glock package)

Zip Code: 30650

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 900-1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beautiful, well kept SP01 Tactical kit with:

- Night Sights (Tritium)
- 5 (18) round mags
- 1 (25 round) extended mag.
- One regular Paddle Holster (not pictured)
- One Bravo Concealment OWB TLR1 Holster.
- CZ factory case

Looking to trade for a Glock 19, 17 or 34 MOS or even just an RMR cut. Gen 4 or 5 Preferably with at least 3 mags and a decent holster. If your trade happens to come with a light and a holster that fits it, I can throw in my TLR1 and holsters that fit the SP01 with Tlr1.

The CZ is an unreal shooter, if I could easily put a red dot on it I would keep it forever but I just can't justify spending the money to get the slide milled and I love having a red dot..

I'll consider cash offers, but just keep in mind the CZ75 mags are considerably more expensive than say Glock mags, so it makes a little more of a difference..

'Shoot' me a message!

Pictures:
img_5685-png.2825798

img_5686-png.2825799

If only 80% builds were transferrable, I have just what you're looking for.

they actually are as long as it’s not being made and sold to turn a profit. It’s not illegal to sell or trade a P80. GA doesn’t have a registry anyways, so a serial number is essentially pointless. Although a 80% will get taken down if it’s listed.. Regardless though, I’m looking for preferably a genuine Glock, I’d be open to an optics ready package from like HK or CZ. Not really interested in any Sigs though.

they actually are as long as it’s not being made and sold to turn a profit. It’s not illegal to sell or trade a P80. GA doesn’t have a registry anyways, so a serial number is essentially pointless. Although a 80% will get taken down if it’s listed.. Regardless though, I’m looking for preferably a genuine Glock, I’d be open to an optics ready package from like HK or CZ. Not really interested in any Sigs though.
Hmmmm that is good to know sir. Mine is a 17 with an optics cut and a holosun

Back
Top Bottom