Item Gone: FS/FT *SPF* Factory Bootleg Inc. Upper (Primary Weapons Systems DI Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny B. Goode

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Guyton/Pooler/Savannah and surrounding areas.
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *SPF* Factory Bootleg Inc. Upper (Primary Weapons Systems DI Division)

Location: Guyton, Pooler, Savannah, and the surrounding areas.

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800 Other quality uppers from 11.5" to 14.5" (Geissele, PWS, SOLGW, TRIARC, Daniel Defense, etc.)

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the last of my Bootleg Inc. stuff. This is a factory 10.75" .223 Wylde upper that I got in a trade. Yes, I said 10.75". This is what makes it a rarity (probably, maybe not). It's been sitting in my safe for a while, so I've decided to get rid of it as well. They don't make this upper anymore, and everything on it is original except for the muzzle device. Speaking of, the device that's on it right now will be removed and replaced with the original A2 birdcage. This upper has been lightly used, but still shows signs of use (i.e. a little dried Loctite, light marks from where the accessories were, etc.). All told, this upper probably has a total of ten standard capacity mags through it. I probably put about three mags through it, and the person I got it from told me he put maybe 200 rounds through it. It comes with the original charging handle. No BCG, though, as I didn't get one with it.

If you'd like the muzzle device that's on it, please know that it's brand new, and I'll leave it on there for an extra $75. I'll also ship it if you'll cover the cost.

It you have any questions, please ask.

I have Zelle, CashApp, and Vemno.

Pictures:
20220925_132824.jpg
20220925_132856.jpg
20220925_132917.jpg
20220925_133043.jpg
20220925_134709.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom