Item Name: FS/FT FS/FT*Collectors* AMT 180 .44 Automag

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3700, listed in comments

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A true collectors piece here, classic Harry Sanford designed and built AMT .44 Automag(.44amp) from Pasadena, CA. Original factory box, brochure , and original box of ammo that shipped from the factory(about 3 missing). The inside of the box is dirty, but original. I don’t store in the box. There is one extra AMT factory .44amp mag, impossible to find cost me $200. But the $50 reproductions don’t work! I’ll include 200 rounds of new production ammo(100rds 180grn& 100rds 240grn). These are rare, only about 3,000 produced. This gun is 100% “Dirty” Harry Callahan approved, as seen in Sudden Impact! Bad ass addition to someone’s collection! Must have positive feedback. All pics wouldn’t upload. I’ll post more in comments.
Possible trades or partial trades:
Old Colt revolvers(Snakes, SAA), SP1 or SP2 rifles, Preban AK’s(Mitchell Arms underfolder+), WWII 1911.

Pictures:
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5543.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
A true collectors piece here, classic Harry Sanford designed and built AMT .44 Automag(.44amp) from Pasadena, CA. Original factory box, brochure , and original box of ammo that shipped from the factory(about 3 missing). The inside of the box is dirty, but original. I don’t store in the box. There is one extra AMT factory .44amp mag, impossible to find cost me $200. But the $50 reproductions don’t work! I’ll include 200 rounds of new production ammo(100rds 180grn& 100rds 240grn). These are rare, only about 3,000 produced. This gun is 100% “Dirty” Harry Callahan approved, as seen in Sudden Impact! Bad ass addition to someone’s collection! Must have positive feedback. All pics wouldn’t upload. I’ll post more in comments.
Old Colt revolvers(Snakes, SAA), SP1 or SP2 rifles, Preban AK’s(Mitchell Arms underfolder+), WWII 1911.

A true collectors piece here, classic Harry Sanford designed and built AMT .44 Automag(.44amp) from Pasadena, CA. Original factory box, brochure , and original box of ammo that shipped from the factory(about 3 missing). The inside of the box is dirty, but original. I don’t store in the box. There is one extra AMT factory .44amp mag, impossible to find cost me $200. But the $50 reproductions don’t work! I’ll include 200 rounds of new production ammo(100rds 180grn& 100rds 240grn). These are rare, only about 3,000 produced. This gun is 100% “Dirty” Harry Callahan approved, as seen in Sudden Impact! Bad ass addition to someone’s collection! Must have positive feedback. All pics wouldn’t upload. I’ll post more in comments.

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpeg
    IMG_0815.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom