Item Relisted! FS/FT AKS-74U and HK53

joeldworkin307

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
No braces are included with these firearms. Endcaps only. There are no pictures of braces or stocks and no options to buy them. These are pistols.

I have two HK53 pistols and only need one. Both are custom builds; this one is a Parabellum Combat Systems (Jeff aka Ghilliebear) build, and he is the best in the business.

This is like having an MP5 in 5.56! Roller delay blowback 5.56 with an 8.5 inch barrel. Built from a Malaysian HK33 parts kit, so these are all surplus HK parts with a US receiver and RCM barrel. It includes two 40 round mags, the original end cap, a JMac railed end cap for rear attachments, a nifty backpack from ghilliebear, and a utg HK picatinny mount. I'm asking 4200 for the PCS53.

Bulgarian AKS-74U Pistol build. Selling one of my two krinks, then keeping the other. This one is all original matching Bulgarian parts, including the barrel, built on a serial matched Childers receiver with the Bulgarian crest engraved. Your choice or rear attachment: picatinny rail or buffer tube adapter. Will include two mags; one 30 and one 45 round mag, and a 4 piece flash hider in addition to the booster. Asking 4800

Please pm all trade offers. I'm interested in a Mac 11/10 or other introductory full auto, Mini Beryl, SLR 106U, 107UR, or AK105 build, a 300 blackout upper, SGL 21, general AKs, 308 battle rifle, ammo, PDWs, C&R weapons, weird/oddball guns, something in 45, try me. I never know what I'm looking for until I find it. And I'm getting into suppressors, so if you have a used one ready to transfer we should talk. No 9mm or 40 cal handguns unless it's super cheap and on top of mostly cash

Back
Top Bottom