• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 30s sr22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbsnkan

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 30s sr22

Zip Code: 30529

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500,275
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 45 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: looking to get away from glock edc for awhile. Yeah I know I'll be back. But in the meantime up for trade or sale is the following.

Glock G30s with bright cpl month old glock nite sites
2-10rd mags all box docs
All stock as a edc should be(sorry no super cool punisher stuff)
I also have a owb kydex and ammo for an interesting trade
Trades: kinda open but must be at least 9mm no 40at all.
Would consider a lower end ar or ak. If you do offer a glock for trade only interest would be a 43 with extras, maybe another xds in 45 or 9mm. Kinda open let me know.

Also have a sr22 that we've been shooting for fun so I'm looking for a diff 22 pistol in trade. Comes with both grips box docs and two mags.
Trades: mk2/3, 22 revolver of some sort like Taurus or Rossi, maybe a 38 snub . Something worth around 300.

Come on fellas it's raining and I'm bored, whatcha got

Pictures:
f6ea9c86-ba43-4d9b-a31a-0421aec9f35d-jpg.1180364

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you are still interested in trading your G30s I have a brand spanking new XDs .45 just purchased on April 21. Have receipt to prove it. Never been fired just oiled and put away. Sent in for the Springfield Armory Rebate to get the OWB holster, 4 mags and the 2 mag holster, that Springfield are offering, I can throw that in also just waiting on the delivery. That will give you a total of 6 mags.

Item Name: FS/FT Glock 30s sr22

Zip Code: 30529

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500,275
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 45 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: looking to get away from glock edc for awhile. Yeah I know I'll be back. But in the meantime up for trade or sale is the following.

Glock G30s with bright cpl month old glock nite sites
2-10rd mags all box docs
All stock as a edc should be(sorry no super cool punisher stuff)
I also have a owb kydex and ammo for an interesting trade
Trades: kinda open but must be at least 9mm no 40at all.
Would consider a lower end ar or ak. If you do offer a glock for trade only interest would be a 43 with extras, maybe another xds in 45 or 9mm. Kinda open let me know.

Also have a sr22 that we've been shooting for fun so I'm looking for a diff 22 pistol in trade. Comes with both grips box docs and two mags.
Trades: mk2/3, 22 revolver of some sort like Taurus or Rossi, maybe a 38 snub . Something worth around 300.

Come on fellas it's raining and I'm bored, whatcha got

Pictures:
f6ea9c86-ba43-4d9b-a31a-0421aec9f35d-jpg.1180364

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom