Item Gone: FS/FT iPhone 6S Plus 2. 1 Black 1 white, used for about a year but well taken care of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT iPhone 6S Plus 2. 1 Black 1 white, used for about a year but well taken care of

Zip Code: 30436

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me

Caliber: Not applicable.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an iPhone 6S pluse. Black/Space grey. Always had a case and tempered glass screen protector. It is the 126gb comes have many accessories depending on trade offer. Willing to sell but would prefer to trade. I believe I still have the box, inserts and all original papers, stickers, earphones, and chargers still in the box the way it came new. Will look for it today and update tonight or tmr. If I forget to update for some reason just ask and I will let you know. Also have a white iPhone 6S Plus in Same condition only difference is it is the 64gb and I do know I have the box and all still packaged up the way it came new. Never opened any of the accessories that came in the box because I was still using same charger, earphones and all from my iPhone 6 Plus. Any other questions don’t hesitate to ask. Just PM or text 803-507-4759. As far as what I’m wanting in trade. I am really looking for any TC encore barrels, stocks, or stripped frame. Can do + or - cash as needed. But other than T/C encore stuff I’m pretty open. For the right T/C parts or rifle could maybe add a Barnett ghost 410, a barnett vengeance, or a marlin 336Y 30-30. The crossbows are both practically new fires less than 20 times and either bow comes with tons of extras including string, arrows, and dozens of new broad heads. Many different brands of broad heads to choose from. I have around 100 broadheads total I’ve accumulated. Experimenting with to see which I prefer. Only reason I’m willing to part with one of the crossbows is I currently have 3 and of the three the ghost 410 and the vengeance are just lubed and kept put up i always use my ghost 385 because it has a crank cocking device and is easer for me to cock in the stand.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Roughly 400$ trade value is the average value of things that have been offered. As far as a cash price I don’t really have a specific price in mind. While trade value of items offered have been in my opinion fair offers I am just looking for something else other than what’s been offered. The cash price I’m willing to take I guess is really dependent I guess on what I can find something I like for sale for. I really want a TC encore barrel out of it. So if I ran across a 200$ barrel in a caliber I like for 200$ I would probably take 200$ so I could go ahead and get the barrel but if the cheapest I can find is in the 350-400 price range then that’s where I would want to be or at least somewhere close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom