• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT M101 Trailer TRADES ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonPledge

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT M101 Trailer TRADES ADDED

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: SIG MCX 5.56, Lever gun in .38spl plus cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell my M101 trailer. I believe this is the A3 variant. Has surge brakes, and great tires. I redid the brakes with all new components, has a brand new tail gate, added a stowage box to the tongue, & some LED marker lights all around. All lights work properly and is wired to a standard 12v 4 pin plug. There is also a rack of sorts on both sides, I used it for camping & a shelter. I also have a pintle hitch, & 3 gallons of fresh green paint to throw in that I never got around to spraying on it.
If you've never had one, or been around these they're super durable, & way over built.
I only have a few pictures from my phone unfortunately, but can get more on request. The body & bed are in good shape, there's a dent in the front bed rail, but it's purely cosmetic.

Sig MCX plus a little cash on my end, or good lever gun in .38/.357 plus cash on your end.

$1000 Cash

Pictures:
m1-jpeg.1200405

m2-jpeg.1200406

m3-jpeg.1200407

m4-jpeg.1200408

m5-jpeg.1200409

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are great trailers and look great behind a full size truck as bed size is very similar.
Are you aware of the dump bed feature built into these?
Also its beneficial to mention they share the common 8 X 6.5" lug pattern that Chevy and Dodge 3/4 and 1 ton trucks use!
I love mine and have loaded it down with everything from shingles to heaping split hardwood and it handled it all with ease.
I like the tarp set-up you deployed!

DSC03181.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom