• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT New 18" 7.62x39 Keymod AR-15 Upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolight

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
889   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT New 18" 7.62x39 Keymod AR-15 Upper (Price Drop)

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $280 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $350. Can trade for other handguns or rifles

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a new unfired complete 18 inch AR-15 7.62x39 upper (minus BCG & CH) for sale/trade. Upper consists of all new parts listed below:

- Matrix Arms (company that makes uppers/lowers for Ruger) 7075 T6 Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver w/M4 feed ramps
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly and Ejection door assembly
- Kak Industry 4150 CMV 18” Melonite Mid Length 1/9.5 Twist Barrel
- TA Steel Low Profile STEEL Gas Block
- JBO SS Mid Length Gas Tube
- Texas AR (OEM for many brands) 13.5 inch TSR Keymod Slim Profile Free Float Rail
- DPMS 30 Cal A2 Flash Hider and crush washer.

Price is $280 Firm (price drop). Trade Value: $350 . Trades - Can trade for other handguns or rifles.

**7.62x39 AR-15 only requires a different bolt (can use the same carrier) and a dedicated magazine. You can use the same 223/5.56 lower/lower parts.**

All parts are brand new quality parts made in the USA. Barrel is one of the best barrels you can get for $100+ bucks. The rail is very high quality - lightweight, slim, sturdy - comparable to many other high end rails in the market.

Upper is ready to be pinned to a completed lower. Just insert your own BCG and CH and you are ready to rock and roll.

Must meet me in East Cobb (or Alpharetta during some work days) OR i can ship on your dime.

**Option - I can add a 7.62x39 Full Auto BCG and CH for only $80**

*If you want to purchase right away, you can do it at my web store at www.pro2a-tactical.com*

Pictures:

View attachment 1163107 View attachment 1163105

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom