• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 Stainless takedown threaded.**Price drop**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Banned Permanently
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 Stainless takedown threaded.**Price drop**

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Now $400.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: S&W stainless pre lock big bore revolvers or Ruger stainless 44 RedHawk ..Colt Anaconda or cobra. 6”inch revolvers. I will add cash for the right gun trade.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger 22Lr. 10/22 Stainless takedown backpacker with threaded barrel from factory, this was a Lipsey dealer exclusive and I haven’t seen many of these for sale.

This was a 50th anniversary Ruger (2014) with Ruger 50th anniversary markings on the receiver.
It came with a threaded barrel, flash suppressor and fiber optic sights..as well as with Ruger marked padded carry case, 1-10 rd Ruger magazine and 1 Ruger 15rd magazine and receiver scope mount plate and screws. ..as well as all paperwork.
to my knowledge Ruger never manufactured these in this configuration except through the Lipseys dealer run of these rifles..and I certainly have not seen very many of them..

It was bought new and test fired 1 magazine for function.

The little rifle is ready to go hiking and backpacking. It Has just been stored in safe for last 8 years.

Trade interests listed.

Pictures:
2C9FAF9D-FB37-4CAB-A58F-13B48D15BBC3.jpeg
EBE0FFCB-2509-4072-8B1B-B121D10C7A81.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom