Item Relisted! FS/FT russian tiger 7.62x54

Docak47

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-russian-tiger-7-62x54.2426845/
Item Name: FS/FT russian tiger 7.62x54

Zip Code: 02021

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Svd/pkm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a russian tiger, gun is in excellent condition with the original matching scope which illuminates perfectly, 1 mag, and a russian military stock set. Gun is in excellent condition. It has the original hooded sight compared to the open ones. Also it has the unique russian cyrillics.

Pictures:
20210202_231224-jpg.3101163

20210202_231300-jpg.3101169

I’m sorry, but in my not so humbled opinion, this kind of guns are about as collectible as Cola bottles or WV Beatle (only 27 million been produced). I own few expensive rifles, but I don’t consider myself a “collector”, I’m a shooter, and they are expensive for a reason: exceptional engineering, superb materials, amazing precision, superb glass etc.
these Russian made stamped pos with poor everything, made on WW2 equipment and tooling, intended for conscript, ugly as it gets, capable of about 4-5” accuracy, if you’re lucky for 10k? Because this pos is no longer imported? There’s plenty of junk in 3rd world, go collect! People who would pay this kind of money for this kind of product need either education or mental evaluation, or both.
I’m very very VERY old if someone pays 10k for that.

Some people appreciate different things for different reasons. Everyone has their own trip. I’m not saying I would pay 10k or even 5k for it but I’m not going to tell anyone else they are mental for doing so. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom