Item Relisted! FS/FT Shorty Mossberg! No NFA needed!

Bmw_M3

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-shorty-mossberg-no-nfa-needed.1405256/
Item Name: FS/FT Shorty Mossberg! No NFA needed!

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $430 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to trades?

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODTers!

I have for sale or trade my factory pistol grip Mossberg 500 persuader breacher. I have installed the Shockwave Raptor Grip which makes it the closest thing to a shorty shotgun without having to apply for a NFA tax stamp. Overall length is about 30". I let a local gun smith custom fit the factory Mossberg 590 heat shield on top of the barrel. I also installed a Mesa Tactical side saddle, probably one of the best side saddles on the market. The shotgun is fun to shoot and very compact. Very low round count (less than 50).
-shotgun $375
-heat shield $80
-side saddle $75
-raptor grip $35
Over $550 invested in the shotgun. I am asking $430 OBO or I am open to trades. I also have a few rounds of ammo I can throw in to sweeten the deal! Original box and grip are included. This is NOT the Mossberg Shockwave collaboration shotgun. I built this shotgun way before they even decided to do that. I guess you can say they got the idea from people like myself that did this. If you have any questions or offers, please PM me. Thanks!

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1130056

image-jpeg.1130057

image-jpeg.1130058

image-jpeg.1130059

Back
Top Bottom