• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT sig 556 pistol with folding adapter and brace

paxton62

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...istol-with-folding-adapter-and-brace.1850946/
Item Name: Reduced! FS/FT sig 556 pistol with folding adapter and brace

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1600

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This has just been sitting in my safe and I have the itch. I put a blade forearm "stock" on it with folding adapter. Makes a great bug out or back pack weapon at only 20.5 inches folded. Very small. I may trade straight up for a bren 805. I have interest in threaded cz pistols, ww2 weapons, but PM me with any offers. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img_1104-jpg.1779404

img_1103-jpg.1779406
View attachment 1873875 View attachment 1873875

Thanks for your service. I am USAF Retired 2A191B which is a avionics in the backshop for A-10, F-15, F-16 and B-1B. The common core is the test equipment and components supported had commonality across thise airframes. It was a good life and both of my sons served as well.

Thanks for yours too. I have a son in the air force now and is an integrated electronics engineer for the f15s I believe and another in the marines with marsoc.

Awesome on the tradition of service for your family. My youngest earned an appointment to Annapolis but separated due to medical issues his senior year. The oldest was a ground Intel officer in the usmc and did a year in Afghanistan in 2013-2014. Both are out now do IT work. The military prepped them well.

Yes indeed, I will also say many years later that most of the friends I made in the service are still my friends and I could go years without talking to them and call them up if I was in need and they would be there. While I have good friends outside of the military the bond is not as strong. I will say though since we have moved here we have some very good friends. And a lot of ODTers are great folks as well.

Back
Top Bottom