• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P220R with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunCat

Default rank <300 posts
In a dog-eat-dog world, I'm just a cat with a gun.
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P220R with Extras

Zip Code: 30558

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Only interested in 9mm/.45 semi auto pistols, with manual safety or decocker.

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good condition Sig P220R.

To get it out of the way, yes, it has some chips in the finish. Doesn't hurt anything, of course, but I know some folks get hung up on aesthetics. It's a duty pistol, not a safe queen.

Comes with case, two magazines, original grips and Hogue olive drab rubber grips, and a new DeSantis speed holster. And I can throw in a handful of hollow-point rounds. Unless this sales goes for too long...then I'll probably end up shooting them. :p

Everything works great on it, shoots like a Sig should shoot, etc, etc.

Great pistol all around, just doesn't suit me as well as I had thought, so I thought I'd see what else is out there.

Must be able to meet near Commerce. Sorry about that, just can't travel far.

In final note, I appreciate the many trade offers that I've received...but I actually am only interested in what I listed. Not trying to be crass, but your very cool (insert firearm that does not even remotely match my interest)....is not what I'm looking for. Please consider this before offering me your 12ga Saiga. :rolleyes:

As always, thanks for looking!

Pictures:

1.jpg

sig1-jpg.1945080

sig2-jpg.1945081

sig3-jpg.1945082

Attachments

• Sig1.jpg
    Sig1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4,628
  • Sig2.jpg
    Sig2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 982
  • sig3.jpg
    sig3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 996
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That is a very nice gun and I am surprised it has not been sold. My suggestion is to pay $100 for a
half-assed cerakote and list it for $800. I guarantee a sale! :D

I keep forgetting that the best way to sell on ODT is to treat your firearms like second-hand cars, lol. ;)

You tripped and fell, and your wallet fell out. We couldn't find the cash, but I'm a super nice guy and took pity on you, and gave you a pistol.

Seems legit, right? :D

Or, you could hide your Hi-Point, and when she eventually sees the Sig, you could tell her it always looked like that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom