• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT SIG Sauer P227

Paynefree

Default rank 5000+ posts
Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-sauer-p227.1365115/
Item Name: FS/FT SIG Sauer P227

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade towards an mpx

Caliber: 45 acp because it makes bigger holes

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig p227. 2 10 round mags and an extra 14 round mag (60.00 bonus) No night sights but does have the g10 magwell grips (another 130.00 bonus) installed. Looking for 900 obo. Would consider trades for an mpx I'll add cash of course or can make up the difference with other necessary items. Will post pictures here in a bit.

My 226 20 rounders work with the magwell as well as the 15 rounders but it's not backwards compatible. So my 20 round mags won't work with my legion. I know not 227 but just saying

My 226 20 rounders work with the magwell as well as the 15 rounders but it's not backwards compatible. So my 20 round mags won't work with my legion. I know not 227 but just saying
Legion mags use the 2229-1 mags.. Sigs way of making us buy more mags for our Legions. Legion mags will work in standard 229's but not vice versa.. It sucks I know lol

What are talking about? Legion mags are regular Sig p229-1 mags that Sig uses for last 8 or 10 years once they moved away from old 13 rounds mags for 9mm rounds. There's no such thing like Legion mags

What are talking about? Legion mags are regular Sig p229-1 mags that Sig uses for last 8 or 10 years once they moved away from old 13 rounds mags for 9mm rounds. There's no such thing like Legion mags
I am talking about the "newer" mags for the Legion that wont work on the older model sigs. The older version is similar to the beretta 92 mags which isn't the same housing as the newer mags..

I have couple of Legion guns and the mags on them are regular 229-1 mags. These are not some specific "legion" mags, just a normal mags that every other p229 uses since 2008 and on. I use them interchangeably with legion and not legion guns. The old mags had 13 rounds capacity, the new 15 rounds capacity. You can use old mags in post 2008 guns and you cannot use new mags in old guns. I just don't have any legacy Sigs.

I have couple of Legion guns and the mags on them are regular 229-1 mags. These are not some specific "legion" mags, just a normal mags that every other p229 uses since 2008 and on. I use them interchangeably with legion and not legion guns. The old mags had 13 rounds capacity, the new 15 rounds capacity. You can use old mags in post 2008 guns and you cannot use new mags in old guns. I just don't have any legacy Sigs.
I'm glad you feel the need to argue over something as simple as older versus newer mags.. All I said was the legion mags wont work in the older model Sigs and that they are the 229-1mags.
I have some older mags that aren't 13 rounders but 15 rounders. I ill photo them later.

Back
Top Bottom