• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson model 60 No Dash Chiefs special. R prefix, ammo and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTOTTY

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson model 60 No Dash Chiefs special. R prefix, ammo and...

Zip Code: 30002

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $675 firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: TV: $700, 3rd Gen Smiths and AK import pistols to the top of the list.

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: BOS if you don’t have a GWL

Item Description: Picked this up to tickle an itch and get it out of my system. It’s a police trade in no dash 60 in .38, cleaned it up and threw on some Pachmyr renegade grips. Ordered a Glaco Classic Lite 2.0 shoulder holster, adjusted it but did not cut the excess length in the straps. 2 HKS speed loaders and a total of 15 rnds of Georgia Arms Snub nose 148 gr Semi wad cutter. I did date it to 69-72 but did not go further than that. Work in Douglasville Thursday-Sunday, live in Atlanta. I’ve got the original grips but don’t have a proper box or docs sadly.

Pictures:
IMG_4915.jpeg
IMG_4916.jpeg
IMG_4917.jpeg
IMG_4918.jpeg
IMG_4919.jpeg
IMG_4920.jpeg
IMG_4921.jpeg
IMG_4922.jpeg
IMG_4923.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom