Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Smith and Wesson Model 66-1 Pinned and Recessed 6-Shot .357 Magnum 4" Stainless OCSD Stamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxglock26

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
123   4
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Smith and Wesson Model 66-1 Pinned and Recessed 6-Shot .357 Magnum 4" Stainless OCSD Stamp!

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 625.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: .357 Magnum/.38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is a beautiful Smith and Wesson Model 66 with a 4" barrel, stainless, 6-shot cylinder, adjustable sights, red sight ramp and is stamped OCSD on the side which stands for "Okaloosa County Sheriff's Dept". This baby shoots great. I have a few too many Smiths as you can tell from my latest posts.

TRADES:
I'd like a Sig P225 or P6 single stack 9mm. Depending on what all comes with it you'll probably need to as some boot as well to even the trade out. I've based the value of the Model 66 on what I've seen them selling for on GB the past month sale and shipping price and then FFL as well. So, I've valued it a little below that average as well.

Let me know if you'd like to deal.

Charlie.......

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom