• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT SPETS-12 PRICE REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetTechGV

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPETS-12 PRICE REDUCED

Zip Code: 31302

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1250.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1250 or Tanfoglio Elite Hunter 10mm, Tanfoglio Stock II 10mm, Glock 40 10mm, Bulpup rifles, let me know what you have. MAKE ME AN OFFER No AR's (unless its in 10mm)

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The Spets-12 is a 12 gauge semi-auto firearm manufactured by SaltWater Arms. Saltwater uses a virgin receiver and couples with US and Foreign parts to produce a compact and reliable semi-auto 12 gauge firearm. Each Spets-12 is hand-built to ensure quality and reliability. Fully ATF compliant as a non-NFA "Firearm." This model features a left-side charging handle and is great for left-handed shooters.
Have you ever looked at something and just said, "Whoa!" That was my first reaction to seeing the Spets-12! This firearm drips awesomeness. The ultimate truck gun, you get all the power of a 12 gauge shotgun in a tight 28" package, with the advantage of the semi-auto fire and quick box magazine reloading. Add its compatibility with all the extensive options available for Saiga shotguns, including large-capacity magazines, and you have a highly customizable, incredibly reliable option that can fit anywhere (drawer, behind the seat, in a camping kit) with the stopping power to take care of anything needing to be taken care of!
  • Very durable and good looking Black Cerakote finish
  • 13 inch 2 ¾ and 3” chambered chrome-lined barrel threaded for all Saiga 12 accessories
  • Enhanced AK safety and Bulgarian style rail mount
  • Hammer forged bolt and trunnion for increased life and durability
  • Utilizes the SB Tactical SBAS collapsible arm brace combined with a TDI Mil-Spec AK to AR adapter, their latest updated model with flutes, and single mount sling
No box or papers and only 20 rounds fired through it. I'm selling because I have two.
No bill of sale but GA CCW preferred

Pictures:
lng-swa-spets12lh_2_web-min.png
lng-swa-spets12lh_3_web-min.png
lng-swa-spets12lh_5_web-min.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom