• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT >>>> SPM <<<< Taurus GX4 with 13 round mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamtnlover

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
321   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; SPM &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Taurus GX4 with 13 round mags

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $289.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I took this new GX4 to the range one time & it's been in the closet ever since. I added the +2 factory mag bottoms & springs and it makes for a better grip while maintaining concealability. Included are the original mag plates & springs, if you prefer to switch them back. I have other 9mm guns that I shoot more, so I'd like to trade for something I don't have. I'm fairly open to most handguns, but I do like Taurus a lot so I'm a bit more open to these specific models: a lnib G3c with extras or + $$, Taurus 942 22lr revolver, TH9 9mm compact only, & TX22 compact only. Other guns in 22lr I would consider are Ruger 10/22 or 22/45 pistol, Beretta 21 22lr or something in 45lc, just make an offer. Plus cash either way if needed. I have no interest in Shotguns or other hunting guns, as I have those already. Cash price is $289.00, but again, I prefer to trade. Your gun must be like mine, minty with no visible wear. I can meet in or near Hall county if you have at least some feedback & not more than one negative, I won't respond otherwise. Ga ID with GWCL preferred. By responding to this listing, you certify that you are not a felon and are legally anle to own a firearm. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_8002.jpeg
IMG_8001.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_7998.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom