• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Stribog SP9A1 Gen2

Brotherbanzai

Default rank <300 posts
Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 Gen 2, non reciprocating charging handle, flip up sights, and threaded barrel. Comes with 4 factory 30 round magazines. Bought this new, fired ten rounds through it, and put it in the safe to wait for ammo prices to come down. In the meantime, Grand Power has come out with a new short version (the SP0A3S) which comes with the newer curved magazines. Although it's a good bit more expensive, I'd like the short barrel version instead. Selling this to put funds toward that.
Comes with red dot optic, original back plate, spare sights, lock, and case. Like new condition. $650

I can include the aluminum A3 Tactical Modular Folding Brace with Tailhook, mounted on the gun for a total of $975. Otherwise I'll keep it for the new shorty version.

Not interested in much for trade but feel free to ask. Prefer like new, unmodified firearms. More likely to accept a partial trade as I would like the funds to put toward another project. Might consider a CZ P01 Omega, and nice 1911 or adding cash and trading up for an unmodified CZ Shadow 2 OR.

Please only respond to the add if you are legal to own a firearm in the state of Georgia. Must meet near me. Not interested in low offers. Thanks for looking.

100_7139.JPG

100_7141.JPG

100_7151.JPG

100_7152.JPG

100_7153.JPG

100_7154.JPG

100_7094.JPG

Back
Top Bottom