Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Withdrawn Uzi Pro

Zip Code: 30328

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Make an offer

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Only listing this until I come to my senses and regret it.

This is THE Uzi Pro to own. The absolute pinnacle of PDW Prowess. If Israel had given the Uzi Pro to South Africa instead of the Galil, this is what it would be. If Spetznaz fielded an Uzi Pro this is how it would be kitted out. Includes:

Uzi Pro pistol threaded 1/2x28
10 magazines: four 25 round, three 20 round, three 32 round
Bushnell red dot
Custom Smith Manufacturing railed barrel shroud
TitleIIArms tailhook host and tailhook mod 1c
Delta-Tek flashhider
Zenitco Klesh-1 weapon light
Zenitco BM-9 extended rail
Tactical tape, paracord, and rattle can job included

Unfortunately, the original box, brace, and tape switch were lost in a fire, but the Uzi survived!

This Uzi is a dead nuts shooter and phenomenal suppressor host. It does not include any of the NFA items in the last picture. It will have the tailhook removed, which I will be promptly disposing of in a trash bin once I no longer have the Uzi, or leaving in a parking lot, either way I won't need it. Asking 3000 for this package. Is it a lot? Yes. Am I crazy? Probably. Can you get an Uzi pro or the delta tek anywhere else? No. Does it actually direct enough sound forward to make shooting subs comfortable BEHIND THE MUZZLE without ear pro? That's for you to decide.

Please pm all trade offers. I'm interested in a threaded 45 handgun, Plainfield/Iver Johnson enforcer pistol, vz61, ammo, weird/oddball guns, try me. I never know what I'm looking for until I find it, cash added either way.

Pictures:
PXL_20231224_160604721.jpg
PXL_20231118_155848473.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom