Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
151   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2007 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic

Zip Code: 37385

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Colt 2nd Gen BP revolvers, S&W revolvers, + cash

Caliber: 2300 CC

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard

Item Description:

Mileage 33xxx and going up. You are not going to find another one of these this nice at this price.

142 ft-lbs torque / 140 HP.

Fresh oil change. Always used Mobil 1 15w50 oil, K&N air and oil filters. I have replaced the back tire with a new Bridgestone Exedra MAX radial. New battery. Fresh fork oil and seals. 60% Metzler front tire, Fog Lights, crash bars, heated grips. New back brake pads. Flushed front and rear brakes with fresh DOT 4 fluid. Serviced rear diff with LUCAS 75W90. New triumph ignition switch. 90 mph cruiser. 40 mpg on the highway. All manuals and extra keys. Clear title.

Original Owner. I am 65 and this hoss is becoming too heavy for me.

Bike is located just off the Cherohala Skyway in Tennessee. Come ride it all you want with the cash in my hand.

Cherohala Skyway – Mile High Legend – Robbinsville North Carolin to Tellico Plains Tennessee

100_4977.JPG
100_4978.JPG
100_4980.JPG
100_4981.JPG
100_4983.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom