• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Vintage Proflex 856 MTB (Upgraded Shocks and Brakes)

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I raced this rig when I was much younger. Upgraded suspension in the front with a rock shock and rear suspension was upgraded to girvin after the original elastomers dried out. Shimano Deore XT components. I can't remember who made the wheels. The tires are roughly 20 years old and will need to be replaced but the tubes do still hold air. Everything is as it should be and everything works. There is some trail rash on one of the bar ends. Like I said it was ridden and raced. It's been hanging in my garage for the last 30 some odd years. Looking to either sell it or trade into an e-bike. Old bones and what not.

As always, we'll answer all PMs. Thanks ODT. :yo:
1000000682.jpg
1000000683.jpg
1000000684.jpg
1000000685.jpg

I raced this rig when I was much younger. Upgraded suspension in the front with a rock shock and rear suspension was upgraded to girvin after the original elastomers dried out. Shimano Deore XT components. I can't remember who made the wheels. The tires are roughly 20 years old and will need to be replaced but the tubes do still hold air. Everything is as it should be and everything works. There is some trail rash on one of the bar ends. Like I said it was ridden and raced. It's been hanging in my garage for the last 30 some odd years. Looking to either sell it or trade into an e-bike. Old bones and what not.

As always, we'll answer all PMs. Thanks ODT. :yo:View attachment 7175796View attachment 7175798View attachment 7175800View attachment 7175801
I'm picking up some Beastie Boys and Offspring vibes from these pics.

Back
Top Bottom