• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Wildey Hunter 45 Win Mag

Vincent Vega

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-wildey-hunter-45-win-mag.1354057/
Item Name: FS/FT Wildey Hunter 45 Win Mag

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2,200 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe

Caliber: 45 Winchester Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling my Wildey Hunter chambered in 45 Winchester Magnum. It has a 7" barrel and the rib was factory drilled and tapped for a scope mount. The scope is a Burris 1.5x4. It comes with one magazine and no box or docs. It has some wear and light scratches in the matte finish so if you're looking for a collector firearm you'll need to look elsewhere. If you need more information on this pistol please look here:

http://www.wildeyguns.com/wildey.html

I bought this pistol with the intention of hunting with it but since I now have a 629 and 657, I can't justify keeping this pistol. It is really too big and heavy for my needs/wants so I would like to move her to free up some cash for other things. I have just put 20 rounds through this pistol and the scope is close to being on with my ammo but the next owner will need to get a good rest and dial her in for hunting purposes.

I would prefer to sell but will listen to reasonable trade offers for other firearms. If you have a trade offer please send it via PM and please be sure and put a value on your trade.

Due to work and family obligations I can only meet at Gander Mountain in Lawrenceville late afternoons / early evenings during the week. I have more flexibility with when and where to meet on the weekends.

img_20170204_150346596-jpg.1051968

img_20170204_150403451-jpg.1051969

img_20170204_150410699-jpg.1051973

Charles Bronson in the Death Wish movie series. It served him well. Seems you could adjust the gas for different power load levels. I believe he also handloaded the rounds. Thanks.

You're correct. Mine is the 45 Win Mag and I believe he had the proprietary 475 Wildey Mag. I think he got a pretty good dig in at Dirty Harry's 44 Mag when he was describing the 475.

Back
Top Bottom