• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS iPad 2 16GB WiFi Brand New $360

sparked1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
206   0
Reaction score
Item Name: iPad 2 16GB WiFi Brand New $360

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $360

Item Description: I guess the "new" iPad is pushing down the "old" iPad. Microcenter in Duluth or Marietta has the 16GB WiFi iPad 2 for $360. That's a steal. They'll go quick.

That kinda sux cause I just bought a ipad2 a month ago. Oh well!

Damn, that does suck. I didn't think prices would depress that much. I've been waiting on the Retina display to hit the iPad before I took the plunge.

Damn, that does suck. I didn't think prices would depress that much. I've been waiting on the Retina display to hit the iPad before I took the plunge.

I pads are awesome!

I gave my wife one a couple years ago, and she loves it. She is not a computer person, but with an Ipad. she doesn't need to be. It is a computer that doesn't have computer problems. It is a computer which is simple and just does what it is supposed to do.

She ain't never asked me to fix one problem on that Ipad, because it doesn't have problems. I can't think of any other computer I could have ever given her which wouldn't have at at least 53 things causing problems.

I pads are awesome!

I gave my wife one a couple years ago, and she loves it. She is not a computer person, but with an Ipad. she doesn't need to be. It is a computer that doesn't have computer problems. It is a computer which is simple and just does what it is supposed to do.

She ain't never asked me to fix one problem on that Ipad, because it doesn't have problems. I can't think of any other computer I could have ever given her which wouldn't have at at least 53 things causing problems.

I gave my wife a MacBook Pro for Valentines last year and I feel the same way. That thing is hands down the best laptop we've ever owned. Meanwhile, I've gone through a Dell and 2 HPs. I know people hate on Apple but they sure do make quality products. I've never heard of iPad problems either. My iPhone has been flawless over 2 years. Still holds about the same charge and looks new. Got to give credit where credit is due.

-Soon to be iPad 3 owner.

Back
Top Bottom