• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Kel-Tec PF9 Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdogger

Default rank 5000+ posts
I Pretty Much Hate People
317   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Kel-Tec PF9 Group Buy

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $229

Item Description: First and foremost, Mods, if this is the wrong place please move.

I just got off the phone with the guys at CDNN regarding their Kel-Tec PF9's and wanted to see if there was an interest in doing a group purchase.

The cost for these guns (all black) with one mag is $229 plus $22 to ship to your FFL.

If we can get 30 people in on this, they will ship all the guns to a single FFL for $20. You would be paying less than $1 to have your gun shipped, no tax and whatever the smallest FFL fee I can find would be ( I am open to suggestions on a fairly centralized place).

If you you are interested, let me know!

It wouldnt have to be all the same item I believe. Last time I spoke with them they told me that I could pick up to 30 different handguns and shipping would only be $20. $20 to ship 1 or $20 to ship 30. Same basic principle with rifles except I want to say the cap was lower and the shipping was alittle higher. They usually have some good prices and their weekend email specials are sometimes worth snagging but they run out of items fast due to their low end pricing.

i would like to add that when i called them about a month ago, they kinda led on that this is the deal with all pistols. the exact words from the guy i talked to was "$22 covers as many handguns as you want and $22 covers up to 3 or 4 long guns" this wouldnt be a bad deal. i love the pf9 as i got one for my fiancee and now refuse to let her have it lol.

I might be interested in this. I use a pawn shop near the airport that does FFL transfers for $20. This seems more like use splitting shipping than a true group buy. Any way we could get an extra mag or something thrown in the deal for the volume?

cherokee does free transfers

i bet if you call them they will match or get close to the price out the door if you have a legit site pricing them.

they'd rather make $5 on something than nothing....one of the few stores out there like that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom