Item Gone: FS Kriss Vector SDP G2 45 ACP Semi Auto Pistol (BLACK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard walker

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Kriss Vector SDP G2 45 ACP Semi Auto Pistol (BLACK)

Zip Code: 30238

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1700.00

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: ID or Carry Permit

Item Description: SB folding Brace Fits directly in any back pack

Tread Edition SIG SAUER

Kriss Vector Flip up sites 2 25 rounds and 1 32 round mag 1000 lumen stream light not included (sorry) or vertical grip

Estimated 200 to 300 rounds fire through Rifle wont last long

You can reach me at Range Guns and Safes south store in Morrow GA

Pictures:
image_6487327-jpg.3049529

image_6487327-3-jpg.3049530

image_6487327-2-jpg.3049531

image_6487327-1-jpg.3049532

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So you already have a tax stamp for this receiver and you don’t need to transfer it through the atf?
This guns has all its original parts and receiver anything dealing with atf sbr paper work is already removed this gun does not leave my safe let alone my house I just havent took off the vertical grip its a stock normal kriss vector thats it

So you notified the ATF that this gun is no longer an AOW and should be removed from the NFA registry?

If so, that grip has to come off. You can't leave it there without the stamp being valid.

Im not responding to anymore questions about the guns it for sale for the asking price

Its sold as a NON SBR nobody needs to be notified of nothing its a non SBR regular vector pistol

everyone feel free to keep asking the same question no more responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom