• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Left Hand Ruger American 308

Status
Not open for further replies.

11P&Y

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Left Hand Ruger American 308

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lefty Ruger American in 308 with 2 synthetic stocks. One is a youth stock and the other is an adult size stock. Low round count. I only fired it to sight it in. Leupold base and 1 inch medium ring will come with it. Scope is NOT included unless you want to buy it. Rifle is in Loganville Ga. I don’t need to sell it, just replaced it with an auto loader. Rifle action and barrel have been cerakoted burnt bronze color and match. Great shooting rifle that I purchased a few years ago from a fellow ODT member.

I am not willing to travel to sell it. The rifle doesn’t owe me money, eating everything in the pantry, has bad gas or snore. I do not want to trade for a Honda Civic engine, a Civil war rifle, AR, AK or anything else. Rifle is for sale only.

Pictures:
4A959B3F-4428-4DF5-A971-678830AAC384.jpeg
6555BBBE-FD84-4CF9-B784-75163CBFAAEE.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Would you trade for a pistol? Sig sauer p226 full size . I got it brand new for $1000 I just want a rifle if not it’s ok but it’s definitely worth it if you like pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom