• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Liberty Safe "Top of the Line" 30" wide x 60" Tall. Like New! Best one made. Only $1,600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irondadrob

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Liberty Safe "Top of the Line" 30" wide x 60" Tall. Like New! Best one made. Only $1,600

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the finest safe made period... All others try to compare and compete with Liberty. Just look at the 60 minute @ 1,200 degree and 83,000 BTU Fire Rating not to mention the 11 Gauge Triple case steel plates and 5 bolt locking system. UL can not even drill thru this! Lifetime factory Liberty Warranty too. I am the original owner and it is in a Non-Smoker and No Pet owned environment. The high gloss black color with gold trim and Brass dial and lever are Pristine. Currently set up to hold 10 long guns in just 1/3 of the safe with 5 large shelves. This can easily be adjusted to meet your specific needs. $1,600 firm. No trades. Call 770-530-7272

Pictures:
zs-jpg.472229

nn-jpg.472230

j-jpg.472231

7-jpg.472232

332-jpg.472233

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thank you for all the inquires and positive comments. I purchased it new and simply do not have a need for it any longer. It is the LG-23 model and like new with the high gloss black finish. The safe is 100% original like it was from the factory.

I see that now. I looked at my original Bill of Sale and it says LG-23. The salesman must have wrote the wrong number down. Sorry. It is a FX-23 then as it states it on the door with the serial number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom