Georgia North East GA  FS Listing pulled.

ScoutShooter

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
60   0
Reaction score
Item is no longer available.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
**Update to terms of sale. 9/15/20: It pains me to do this, but because of several recent very negative experiences I have had, I am having to add the following conditions to my terms of sale. Some of these were already plainly stated, but seem to be just ignored. Here are my terms of sale (all common sense stuff) and if you can't agree to it then please do not bother contacting me at all. It is not my intention to be "that guy" but recently there has been a huge increase in both legal and illegal purchases of firearms. At the same time, I am not going to be "that guy" that fails to do my part to keep firearms out of the hands of prohibited persons. It is those same prohibited persons that end up giving all us lawful gun owners a black eye.

1) You absolutely must have a Georgia Carry permit and must display it to me to confirm it is valid and the name on the permit must match the name on your Georgia driver's license. I will not write down or keep any of your information. You must however display it for me to confirm you do have a valid permit and it matches your other identification. You must be a resident of the State of Georgia. If we meet to trade and you do not have a State of Georgia carry permit or are unable to display it for any reason, I will not sell to you and I will leave you negative feedback. The only exceptions to this will be if you are a Georgia P.O.S.T. certified law enforcement officer and you may display your agency issued credentials in lieu of a carry permit. A second exception, and least preferred option, would be that we agree to meet at a local gun / FFL dealer and we complete a transfer in which you fill out a 4473 form and the sale is approved through a NICS check showing you are not prohibited to own the firearm. You would be responsible for the transfer fee charged by the gun store. A bill of sale is not required by me unless you want one.

2) By contacting me, you assert that you are at least 21 years of age, legal to own a firearm, and not otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm. You assert that you are not a convicted felon, currently under first offender status, have not been convicted of a charge of family violence, currently not subject to a restraining order, protective order, under indictment for any felony offense, or under bond conditions that would otherwise prohibit you from possessing any weapons or firearms.

2) If you tell me you want to purchase my firearm, you MUST contact me and we MUST have a mutually agreed upon time and place to meet. We do not have a verbal agreement until this is done. I will no longer hold the firearm as "Sold pending meeting or SPM" and then wait for days and days to schedule a meeting time and place only to have you never show or change your mind. It is not fair to other potential buyers. So, if you message me saying "I will take it" it will not be held for you until the meeting time and place is scheduled. Too many times, I have had people say "I will take it" and then either do not finalize the meeting place and time or decide they want me to drive two hours to bring the firearm to them. Or they simply back out of the deal after me waiting for three days. This will no longer happen as my time is valuable. The firearm can and will be sold to someone else who in the mean time sets up a meeting place / time. Once we have mutually agreed to a time and place to meet, the gun will be held for you and we have a verbal agreement.

4) If you are a new user account with no feedback or an old user account with no feedback please look elsewhere. If you have multiple negative feedbacks, please look elsewhere. Sorry, but the majority of the negative experiences and no shows I have had have been with new accounts on ODT or users with little or no feedback.

5). Do not show up to the meeting place with your buddies, relatives, neighbors, etc. The agreement to sell is with the you, the ODT member, and not a third party. Just because you have a permit, does not mean I am obligated to sell to your brother-in-law who does not have a permit. Secondly, if you show up to the meet and several of your buddies get out of the car with you, you have now created a personal security risk for me and everyone else present. The occupants of your vehicle, should stay in the vehicle for their own safety and mine. It is simply the courteous thing to do. If for some reason you feel you need to bring someone else to the meet, then check out my feedback or tell me you would like to meet at the Sheriff's Office, or nearby police station. I will gladly accommodate such a request.

6) Feedback: I leave positive feedback for all successful transactions in which people conduct themselves in a respectful adult manner, have good communication, and show up to the meeting place when agreed upon. Up until now, I have had a personal policy of not leaving negative feedback. However, I will in the future be leaving negative feedback for people who lie about having a carry permit. I will also leave negative feedback for anyone who does not show up to the meeting. Negative feedback will be left for anyone who later attempts to significantly change the deal like showing up to the meeting and then offering less than the previously agreed sale price or any other factor that significantly changes the verbal agreement.

Back
Top Bottom