• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS NAA Wallet Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSAA Personal

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
477   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NAA Wallet Holster

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 125 each. Sold as a set only! $250

Caliber: 22LR & 22Mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have one of each brand new long "Discontinued" NAA
Leather Wallet holsters. These are very rare and hard to find
And very collectible.

Please note that you must "AOW" your NAA revolver if you "Combine" them.

Comes with the box top only as that is how I received them
Will also include ATF letter of explanation of use

Ok. Let the questions fly!

$250 sold as a set ONLY!

Pictures:
img_1955-jpg.1456678

img_1956-jpg.1456679

img_1957-jpg.1456680

img_1958-jpg.1456681

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
"Any other weapon" is a "catch-all" category. An AOW as defined as "any weapon or device capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive," other than a handgun with a rifled barrel".[3] This umbrella definition includes many improvised firearms ("zip guns") and disguised firearms. Examples include wallet guns, cane guns, knife guns and pen guns.[19] An AOW can be transferred to non-prohibited persons with a $5 BATF stamp as opposed to the $200 stamp required for machine guns and short-barreled rifles.

What loadmyown loadmyown said. Also the revolver is fully contained in the holster, making it somewhat invisible. I thought that when the pocket holsters came out for the Ruger LCR's that the ruling had changed but those holsters only cover part of the gun and not the entire gun, even though it can be fired in the holster At least that's what I can deduce.

Other than the long wait time it's only a $5 fee

The diff in the NAA wallet and the Ruger holster is that the NAA buttons shut, covering the top of the pistol where the ruger version has an open top, exposing the firearm. I have both and in the pics above you can see how the naa snap buttons shut.

Other than the long wait time it's only a $5 fee

Only $5 trsnsfer tax, BUT to make an AOW (by combining the gun and the wallet holster) that's $200. You would be manufacturing your own AOW.

I have one if these holsters, too. I tested it once on the gun 20+ years ago, before ATF ruled that they were NFA items.
I didn't care for it, and considered it a novelty item.
I dont even own a NAA firearm anymore.

Only $5 trsnsfer tax, BUT to make an AOW (by combining the gun and the wallet holster) that's $200. You would be manufacturing your own AOW.

I have one if these holsters, too. I tested it once on the gun 20+ years ago, before ATF ruled that they were NFA items.
I didn't care for it, and considered it a novelty item.
I dont even own a NAA firearm anymore.
Im not sure about the $200 I was in the process years ago and was told to submit a $5 check and the form but I never went through with it. it sorta makes since what you are saying but that's a double tax and never heard of that.

Like taxed on your vehicle year after year, even though you paid tax at purchase or registration? Nope they would never get away with that.

Cool little Holsters, my black widow rides in a Blackhawk #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom