• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia North West GA  FS Norinco SKS "Paratrooper". Low Price, lots of accessories, need to sell by this weekend please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtlmunkey

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Norinco SKS "Paratrooper". Low Price, lots of accessories, need to sell by this weekend please.

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300.00 Firm

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Norinco SKS "paratrooper" length (16.25") in a Monte Carlo stock with 4 Tapco 20 round magazines. I got this in a trade a month or so ago, and the previous owner tried to bed the stock with blue silicon caulk, most of which I have gotten off, but I haven't really put any elbow grease into it. I also have just over 100 stripper clips to go along with it if you decide to go back to the original box mag (unfortunately not included.) I have run 100 flawless rounds through the rifle since the trade, but just have the trade bug. It will also include additional colored sight posts and a sight tool in the trade. I will also include a second Monte Carlo Stock as well.

Thanks,

Tom
478-456-4933

Pictures:
sks1-jpg.587642

sks2-jpg.587644

sks3-jpg.587646

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom