• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Noveske Afghann Gen 3, LNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big guy in the sky

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Noveske Afghann Gen 3, LNIB

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2100.00

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright alright alright.

Up is one of my babies. Gen 3 Noveske Afghan. For any that aren't aware, these are 14.5 pinned ARs. This one is sporting a keymod rail. Ive got the box and docs but its not co.ing with the noveske marked PMAG. No idea where that thing is. It will come with the Magpul PRO BUIS as is standard with Noveske rifles. The muzzle device is a Deadair and is at 1/2 by 28.

I say like new in box, because I bought this AR around the same time I bought 3 others. This one had 2 mags put through it and was put in the safe. Been there since and its time for it to move. I dont want to fool with putting an optic on it with 5 other ARs.

$2100 cash takes it. Let's meet close to PTC or Newnan. Firm on price. Right now, Im not really looking for trades.

Pics inbound shortly.

Pictures:
20210928_065733.jpg
20210928_065705.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I know thats right! Im in the process of building a Devgru clone.. Just deciding if i want to use my factory switchblock upper. OR keep it OG and go with the Gen3 DI shorty

I know thats right! Im in the process of building a Devgru clone.. Just deciding if i want to use my factory switchblock upper. OR keep it OG and go with the Gen3 DI shorty upper..
Tough call man. On a short gun, 8 may stick with the shorty. What you can do is call up Noveske and talk to the service line. I talked to a dude a couple weeks ago for almost a half hour about the DEVGRU clones after calling for stock time lines before I paid a premium for a rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom