• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS PSA AR-15 with Sig Romeo 5! 750

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixGunJohnny

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS PSA AR-15 with Sig Romeo 5!

Zip Code: 30904

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 5.56mm / .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale: Palmetto State Armory AR-15 with Sig Sauer Romeo 5 optic. This rifle is used, in great condition. Has functioned flawlessly over the ~250 rounds cycled thus far. Never dropped or mishandled. It has a long life ahead of it and the finish is in excellent shape. It also comes with one new 30rd Magpul PMAG. The lower was professionally assembled by a certified gunsmith on a special edition low-shelf M16A2 PSA lower receiver. It was intended to be a MK18 mod 0 inspired build, but I am letting go of it to help get my family through the pandemic.

The Sig Romeo 5 has legendary reliability: check out Romeo 5 torture tests on YouTube. You'll be impressed. Still this particular Romeo 5 has been handled gently and is in excellent used condition. It boasts a 50,000 hour battery life, with Shake-Awake technology, so that your optic can be left on, and is always ready to go. The Romeo 5 has an Aimpoint T2 style footprint, with a huge aftermarket for sight mounts. It comes with the factory high absolute-cowitness mount.

Manufacturer: Palmetto State Armory
Caliber: 5.56mm/.223 Remington
Capacity: 30 +1
Barrel Length: 16"
Action: Semiautomatic
Finish: Hard Coat Anodized (Black)

Will also sell rifle without Romeo 5 optic for only $650. Can drive up to 30min to meet you. I am near Augusta University.

Price is firm. Pay no FFL fees, shipping, or taxes. I accept cash, Cash App, Zelle, or PayPal. Payment must clear before transfer. Only legal private purchases. Buyer must be a resident of Georgia with a valid state-issued ID. No record of sale unless needed. Don't wait! This package is priced to move.

Pictures:
0416211842a-jpg.3221868

0416211843-jpg.3221869

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom