Reaction score
Item Name: FS PSA AR Pistol 10.5"

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Need to see Valid WCL and matching ID

Item Description: Hello friends! I am selling my PSA 10.5" AR Pistol - this is the first AR style firearm I have owned, and put this together to learn more about the platform and how everything works. This consists of a PSA lower receiver and the PSA upper and parts kit with a 10.5" barrel, 12" handguard, flash hider, SBA3 brace, and Magpul MBUS. I have put ~800 rounds thru this with no issues. Comes with the following:
  • Red dot sight made from the finest Chinesium known to man
  • Similarly off-brand light setup on a 45* offset mount with momentary/ toggle switch (extra battery, edc end cap, and charger also included)
  • Some kind of two point sling
  • (3) Magpul pmags
  • carry case
  • small odds and ends (extra springs, pins, etc)
Definitely nothing fancy but great intro to the AR platform, truck gun, or trash blaster. For everything I am asking $700, not really looking for trades but let me know what ya got, worst I can say is no thanks. Could be interested in a Glock 19 or a CZ P10C. Located in Acworth, GA

Thanks and have a great day!

Pictures:
20240328_150527.jpg
20240328_150509.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom