• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Rare 1988 Glock 19 with Austrian Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjon123

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
98   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Rare 1988 Glock 19 with Austrian Proofs

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 849

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In the year 1988 the Glock 19 was created. Manufacture date for this firearm was Nov. 1988. Comes with it’s tupperware box, original +2 extended U-notch magazine and original stock sights. *(The base plate of original mag is cracked but can be replaced).* The barrel, slide, and frame all have matching serial #’s and austrian proof marks! This glock 19 was manufactured, assembled & test fired in AUSTRIA! Then shipped to the US. 100% Austrian goodness. This was also never sent to Glock for the 1990’s internal parts upgrade. All the internals are the original black coated. 33 years old and still in great condition. Own a piece of Glock history and see why Glock says their firearms are Perfection!

Must meet in Alpharetta/Cumming and have a valid GWCL!

No trades!

Pictures:
BC92D88E-D92E-47A6-BBA1-386248CF6E7D.jpeg
5BB42558-FD9F-46EF-B179-299E7E335F60.jpeg
13FDB842-AC8A-4948-8205-7F6ECC3480CD.jpeg
705AC4F4-8A4D-40EF-8A60-23CE1352D488.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I don't think that frame matches the slide. Frame says Smyrna Georgia????? Great piece of history if it is 100% Austrian proof. I'm very interested.
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it reads Smyrna Georgia on that frame.

I don't think that frame matches the slide. Frame says Smyrna Georgia????? Great piece of history if it is 100% Austrian proof. I'm very interested.
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it reads Smyrna Georgia on that frame.
Does the serial number on the frame match the barrel and slide??

Called Glock to verify and it was all Austrian built. Designation on the frame is where the Glock factory in Austria sends to its USA glock counterpart and then sold through its distributors. Glock usa in Smyrna didn’t have the capability in 1988 to build the firearm like it does today. The serial on the frame matches the barrel and slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom