• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS RWS 34 .22 cal T06 classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAgun

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS RWS 34 .22 cal T06 classic

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up today is my RWS 34, a very high quality German break barrel in .22 caliber. These rifles, along with Weihrauch are the best break barrel pellet rifles you can get and nothing like the cheap ones at Wally World. This gun comes with some beautiful blueing (some of the best I’ve seen on any gun), a T06 trigger that can be tuned to a pound and a precision barrel.

I owned the gun for about a year and it has seen around 1000-2000 pellets through it. It’s in very good condition except for some light markings from mounting a scope and a few light scratches on the breech block. The scratches on the breech block are light and not very noticeable and come from the axis bolt coming loose thus allowing it to contact the receiver. My stupid mistake for not noticing but I’m sure you could touch them up.

The gun loves JSB 15 grain pellets and has plenty of power. I have shot many dime sized groups with this gun and it’s a lot of fun. This gun also comes with a lifetime warranty from umarex/diana and is heirloom quality for sure.

Feel free to message me with any questions or for more pictures. Thanks.

- Nick

Pictures:
IMG_8468.jpeg
IMG_8469.jpeg
IMG_8470.jpeg
IMG_8471.jpeg
IMG_8472.jpeg
IMG_8473.jpeg
IMG_8474.jpeg
IMG_8475.jpeg
IMG_8476.jpeg
IMG_8477.jpeg
IMG_8478.jpeg
IMG_8479.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom