• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Shockwave Raptor lug kit for Mossberg 500 - New in pkg

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-lug-kit-for-mossberg-500-new-in-pkg.1477704/
Item Name: FS Shockwave Raptor lug kit for Mossberg 500 - New in pkg

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $30

Caliber: 12 ga

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

I bought this kit to build one of the Raptor 'firearms' (it's not technically a shotgun) from a new-bought Mossberg 500 PGO gun that I found a good deal on.

This allows you to avoid having to track down the Mossberg SBS kit (which is around $200) and just cut down the barrel and tube that came with the gun.

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=2990

At the last minute I ran across a great deal on the SBS kit, so I have this as a leftover part.

This is a $40 part from Shockwave, plus I paid $5 shipping for a total cost of $45. My $30 price includes shipping anywhere in the US.

No meets on this one, since it's faster and simpler just to mail the part.

Paypal (gift) preferred, but a check or MO is OK too, I just won't be shipping until it clears.

As always, first 'I'll Take it" gets it. I'm not always at my PC, but I always work first-come, first serve, so if I don't reply right away don't worry.

Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any questions.

Pictures:
shockwave-part-002-jpg.1077474

shockwave-part-004-jpg.1077475

Item Name: FS Shockwave Raptor lug kit for Mossberg 500 - New in pkg

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $30

Caliber: 12 ga

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

I bought this kit to build one of the Raptor 'firearms' (it's not technically a shotgun) from a new-bought Mossberg 500 PGO gun that I found a good deal on.

This allows you to avoid having to track down the Mossberg SBS kit (which is around $200) and just cut down the barrel and tube that came with the gun.

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=2990

At the last minute I ran across a great deal on the SBS kit, so I have this as a leftover part.

This is a $40 part from Shockwave, plus I paid $5 shipping for a total cost of $45. My $30 price includes shipping anywhere in the US.

No meets on this one, since it's faster and simpler just to mail the part.

Paypal (gift) preferred, but a check or MO is OK too, I just won't be shipping until it clears.

As always, first 'I'll Take it" gets it. I'm not always at my PC, but I always work first-come, first serve, so if I don't reply right away don't worry.

Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any questions.

Pictures:
shockwave-part-002-jpg.1077474

shockwave-part-004-jpg.1077475
Be careful, this is only legal if installed on a Mossberg 500 that was manufactured and shipped with a pistol grip installed. If the gun had a stock when shipped, it's illegal to make this modification. Otherwise this mod is really cool! Mossberg can verify if you give them the s/n of your shotty.

Actually, the part itself is legal anyplace, since you could use it to clean up the rough edges on any cut-down barrel and magazine tube, even for non-NFA lengths above 18".

CarryGuy is correct though, if you plan to build a 'raptor' you have to start with a pistol-grip only shotgun. If you buy it new make sure the 4473 form lists it as a 'firearm', not a 'shotgun'. As he also mentioned, if the gun was originally sold with a stock, it's a 'shotgun' forever afterwards, and you can't make a 'raptor' out of it.

For anyone with questions, please click on the link in the ad and read through the information on the site.

Back
Top Bottom