• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer P938 BRG 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veteran68

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig Sauer P938 BRG 9mm

Zip Code: 30740

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: This is a Sig Sauer P938 BRG 2-tone 9mm. A great little 9mm pocket pistol in a micro-1911 SA package. Factory SIGlite night sights. The BRG model comes with factory Hogue-style rubber wraparound grips which really help to tame the recoil of such a small handgun. Upgraded with a W.Engineering stainless skeletonized trigger to replace the factory plastic trigger.

Includes original box with paperwork, 3 magazines (1x 6rd flush, 2x 7rd extended), OEM plastic holster, and the most excellent StealthGear USA Ventcore Mini IWB holster (you'll forget you're wearing it!). I paid $109 for this holster and wore it once I think. I'm just not into micro 1911s so it's been a safe queen aside from a couple of range trips.

Purchased new, I am original owner. Low round count.

Local area transactions only at this price; must show GA DL or CCW and sign a bill of sale that we'll each get a copy of.

Pictures:
img_6631-large-jpg.2754248

img-6632-large-jpg.2754249

img-6633-large-jpg.2754250

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom