• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Tag Heuer Aquaracer Saphire Crystal 300m - 2k original MSRP for only $550!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Glock Guy

Default rank <50 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Name: FS Tag Heuer Aquaracer Saphire Crystal 300m

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: $500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tag Heuer Aquaracer Saphire Crystal 300m w/ blue background. The watch is in very good condition with only light scuffing on the bracelet and clip, and was almost 2k when new. Asking only $500. This is a very, very low price relative to market value, and the only reason that I'm willing to let it go for so little is because I don't feel like dealing with the hassles of consignment or some offensively low offer at a pawn shop. The watch is missing the original box/papers, but was purchased at an authorized dealer and can be certified by Tag if requested and the corresponding fees are paid for. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel free to post directly here or PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

-David

Pictures:
Tag for sale.jpg
Tag B.jpg
20171215_202530.jpg
20171215_202544.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom