• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Trijicon RMR 2.0 adjustable 1MOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Trijicon RMR 2.0 adjustable 1MOA

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $425 or 15 ounces of silver

Willing to Ship: Yes, for an extra $20.

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SALE CURRENTLY PENDING - will update if sold

I'm selling a Trijicon RMR type 2. Specially, it's the 1MOA version that does have the manual adjustment buttons (which is in addition to the option for auto-adjusting brightness). I bought it for use on top of my ACOG scope, but I found that I don't like the lack of a cheek weld so I no longer have need of the RMR. I'd describe its condition as being like-new; you'd have a hard time telling it apart from one that's truly brand new.

In addition to the dot itself, you obviously get the case and everything else that came with it. You also get the mount to put the RMR on top of an ACOG if you have one. Full disclosure, in addition to not liking the lack of a cheek weld I believe I installed the mount incorrectly onto my ACOG as I was unable to zero the dot properly. Again, I think I just installed the mount incorrectly, but it could also be the mount being defective. I don't know which it is, and I'm imagining most people wouldn't be buying this dot to mount it on top of an ACOG anyways. The mount usually sells for about $60 by itself. The dot itself is in perfect condition.

The sale price is $450 cash, 15 ounces of silver, or best offer.

Pictures:

rmr-case-jpg.3072905

rmr2.jpg
rmr3.jpg
rmr4.jpg
rmr5.jpg

Attachments

• rmr.jpg
    rmr.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,438
  • rmr case.jpg
    rmr case.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 385
  • rmr good view1.jpg
    rmr good view1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 155
  • rmr acog mount.jpg
    rmr acog mount.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 150
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom