• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Walther q5 match SF w/ LOK brass grips

JonahS

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
It’ll come with everything you see in the picture as well as 6 magazine with mag extensions on. Also comes with Holosun 507comp

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpeg
    IMG_2048.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 7
It’ll come with everything you see in the picture as well as 6 magazine with mag extensions on. Also comes with Holosun 507comp
Hello, I have a Q5 (w/polymer frame) and an unmounted 507C. Range shooting I never felt the Optic was needed. Although I do have one mounted on a PPD. Also, I wondered why pay the extra big bucks for SF? Do you feel the SF was worth the sizable uncharge? Good luck with your sale. Tom in Buford. Walthers are great pistols. I have 4 of them .22 LR. 22 WMP and 2x 9MM. But, always wondered about SF. Good luck with your sale. Tom in Buford.

Hello, I have a Q5 (w/polymer frame) and an unmounted 507C. Range shooting I never felt the Optic was needed. Although I do have one mounted on a PPD. Also, I wondered why pay the extra big bucks for SF? Do you feel the SF was worth the sizable uncharge? Good luck with your sale. Tom in Buford. Walthers are great pistols. I have 4 of them .22 LR. 22 WMP and 2x 9MM. But, always wondered about SF. Good luck with your sale. Tom in Buford.
I used it for competition shooting and the extra weight does help a lot with follow up shots. At least for me.

Back
Top Bottom