Item Gone: FS WTS exec cond. 2nd gen Glock 23 & lots of accs - DEAL OF THE DAY $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS exec cond. 2nd gen Glock 23 lots of accs - DEAL OF THE DAY

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: .40 and .357 SIG

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling an exceptional condition, totally unmolested, used 2nd gen. 3-pin version, Glock 23. Trijicon Night Sights installed late this year.

Has a 3.5 LB connector, removable grip plug, and the factory "smooth" (G17/22) trigger/bar installed. Also has a factory extended slide release installed. Original 5 LB connector, target trigger/trigger bar, plus slide release included.

Comes with 5 factory full capacity magazines, and over 350 rds total of combined factory loaded .40 S&W and .357 SIG ammo. Also comes with an excellent condition stainless steel LoneWolf .357 SIG chambered barrel.

If this is not the deal of the day I don't know what is.

NO TRADES - STRICTLY selling outright. Must meet near Villa Rica, GA.

Everything that is pictured comes with it. I could not find the original box.

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
g23-with-accs-jpg.1409478

g23-left-side-jpg.1409479

g23-barrel-jpg.1409480

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks - I can't believe its still not sold either.

I'll throw in another 100rds of factory ammo to the deal.....for a total of 350 rds of ammo with this Glock.....plus of course everything else listed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom