Item Relisted! FT 2018 Mustang GT performance pack 550 hp 10 speed

Landofthefree

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
22k miles

Looking to trade for something else. I’m pretty open when it comes to trades, just don’t send me ****boxes. Also willing to trade for cheaper cars + guns. I can add cash for the right trade. I’m most Interested in the following cars-

Built Terminator cobra
Built Corvette C6 Z06
Chevy SS
Ford Raptor
Fast diesel trucks

Car is in great condition, oil changes have been done every 3k miles. Purchased it for $44,000 5 months ago

Mods-
X pipe and muffler delete
Tuned (Car is making at least 550 whp)
Injectors
Ported manifold
Drop in intake
Headers (not on the car currently, but I will include them)
Steeda strut bars front + rear
MP Concepts wicker bill

IMG_5494.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5493.jpeg
    IMG_5493.jpeg
    279.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5492.jpeg
    IMG_5492.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5491.png
    IMG_5491.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5490.png
    IMG_5490.png
    635.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5489.png
    IMG_5489.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5487.png
    IMG_5487.png
    546.9 KB · Views: 3
Sweet ride! I believe that you might have 550 crank hp, but even that is pushing it without the headers on. I just wouldn't advertise WHP without a dyno tune print out. But at the end of the day I'm not buying it, so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. GLWS!
It has been on the dyno a couple times, there are a couple other performance bits that I forgot to include. It made 447 stock and it has an ethanol tune that you can load in, it’s ready to go. It made 503 just with the full exhaust and intake+ tune (this was before all of the other stuff). Haven’t taken it to the dyno with the new stuff on, I’m guessing it’s around 540-550

It has been on the dyno a couple times, there are a couple other performance bits that I forgot to include. It made 447 stock and it has an ethanol tune that you can load in, it’s ready to go. It made 503 just with the full exhaust and intake+ tune (this was before all of the other stuff). Haven’t taken it to the dyno with the new stuff on, I’m guessing it’s around 540-550
Yeah I mean if you're able to run more than just 93 you can make some good power. My reference was a full bolt on '17 that got 450. Coyote's dont need much, but if there was something done to the already badass heads / cam then I can see where you're coming from. Actually bone stock, they will not dyno more than 410. Most autos do 380-390 and the manuals right at 400.

Yeah I mean if you're able to run more than just 93 you can make some good power. My reference was a full bolt on '17 that got 450. Coyote's dont need much, but if there was something done to the already badass heads / cam then I can see where you're coming from. Actually bone stock, they will not dyno more than 410. Most autos do 380-390 and the manuals right at 400.
Sorry It made 437 stock, not 447, my mistake. I can upload the dyno sheets when I get home, I have 2 of them (1 stock run and 1 other run with just a tune, full exhaust, and intake). If anyone is interested in the car, I can take it to the dyno and get an updated one for the new power mods

I got a 2018 gt and stock it made 403 rwhp and with just a tune it went to 445 rwhp.
Then I added a pro charger and 93 octane and I show 626 rwhp on a cool morning.
My car just has 19000 miles on it and love it. Gas mileage is same as factory if I can keep my damn foot out it.
Good luck nice mustang.

I got a 2018 get and stock it made 403 rwhp and with just a tune it went to 445 rwhp.
Then I added a pro charger and 93 octane and I show 626 rwhp on a cool morning.
My car just has 19000 miles on it and love it. Gas mileage is same as factory if I can keep my damn foot out it.
Good luck nice mustang.
That’s badass man. Pro chargers are awesome, I’m more of a supercharger guy. Everyone seems to have different stock numbers than me, I am wondering if the previous owner opened the motor. Mine has 22k miles

That’s badass man. Pro chargers are awesome, I’m more of a supercharger guy. Everyone seems to have different stock numbers than me, I am wondering if the previous owner opened the motor. Mine has 22k miles
Oh I love superchargers especially 10-71's and Whipples, I just know way to many folks with roots style blowers that just have more issues hooking up than mine plus mine doesn't even kick in to like 1800 rpms or little less so it's gas friendly to a degree.

Some just dyno better there's no rhyme or reason it's just the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom