DocBernard

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Colt AR-15 6721 5.56mm Upper w/BCG

Zip Code: 30650

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR-15 free-float target barrel upper in 5.56mm

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is for a Colt 6721 HBAR 1/9 twist barrel in 5.56 upper receiver. I bought this for my AR as an investment. I have only 3 (three) rounds through it just to verify operation, since then it has resided in the safe. This has the fixed front sight and flat top. (didn't come with a carry handle, sadly.) I do however, have a rear sight for it that comes with it.

The reason for putting it up here is that I want a free-floated target barreled upper with low-profile gas block. It doesn't seem right to remove the factory front sight/block on the Colt and mess it up. This will be a complete upper swap for a complete upper. This includes BCG, charging handle, foregrips, dust cover, etc. Scope and rings not included unless your upper has a comparable one.

Just know, I am in no hurry to part with it unless the right trade is offered. If you have what I am looking for and I have what you want.......seven 0 six 3 0 8 zero 0 8 3.
View attachment 3283171 View attachment 3283172 View attachment 3283173 View attachment 3283174 View attachment 3283175 View attachment 3283176

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom