• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Glock 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbartkowiak

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Glock 26

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Springfield Hellcat

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I have my daily carry Glock 26 up for trade. It’s a Gen 4 with Glock night sights. The mag in it has a 2+ extender (12+1) and the other magazine is a Glock 19 mag (15 rounds) with a sleeve to fit the 26.

I’m looking to go to a red dot gun that is still small and compact. The I am interested in right now are the Springfield Hellcat and ths slimmer glocks. I would like to put a Holosun EPS on it as well so it doesn't have to have it on it currently. If I dont end up finding a trade I'll most likely just take it and mill the slide, cerakote it and put a Holosun on it. Just looking into options at the moment.

The gun would come with the mags mentioned, the carry holster (blackpoint tactical mini wing), an additional magpul glock 19 mag and the other 10 round mags. I believe that I have 2-3 more magazines. Just let me know if you would be interested.

I can put cash down for the right offer.

Pictures:
65E22DA7-09BA-442D-B008-9E70019B8C4D.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom