Item Relisted! FT KGB ballistic knife

bhlowery21

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-kgb-ballistic-knife.1452598/
Item Name: FT ballistic knife

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open, Love WWII milsurps, tactical shotgun (vepr 12 etc) can add cash to even deal. Also looking for a crate of 5.45x39 7n6 ammo, also looking for 1 or 2 more Bulgarian ak74 mags. Bulgarian or Russian Makarov in 9mm
Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just testing the waters, not sure if I want to let it go but I thought I'd put it up and see what offers I get. I'm interested in Milsurps, particularly ww2 and will probably be picky. But anyway up for trade is a Cold War era Russian ballistic knife. 100% legal to own in the state of GA. I actually picked it up on here a while back. May Sell Outright

Pictures:
img_2025-jpg.1213204

img_2026-jpg.1213205

img_2027-jpg.1213206

img_2028-jpg.1213207

To be hose at I'm alittle confused on the legality of the knife
Well, they are illegal in most states and illegal to manufacture or import under federal law. Federally they are also illegal to posses, but federal law only applies when inside a government building (court house, etc) or traveling in interstate commerce (between states) it is illegal to sell across state lines. But in the state of GA, as long as you do not take it in Government buildings or have intent to sell across state lines, it is 100% legal. Also don't commit a crime with it as that's another charge. But legal in the state.

Back
Top Bottom