• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

funds from supporting members

I like the site without a lot of advertising. great job on keep the site up and running as clean possible.

This has been the goal from day one. OS did/dose not want a site with ads popping up everywhere. When looking for an item, I always look through the ODT site ads to see if they have what I am looking for. ODT members\advertiser get first shot at my money.

hate pop ups but side banner's and bottom banner's don't bother me, hell i have bought stuff that caught my eye from that style of advertising.

But i like it the way it is to

the top ads have never bothered me. To tell the truth ive clicked on them a few times. So it does work. The time I spend here is worth it. MOD or not id still be on here just as much. Many of the people on here I treat as my extended family. I talk to many people on here more than my actual family.

Just thought it would be a cool time to say Thanks ODT, OS, and all the MODS. This is my first go-to site for anything Outdoors. Any question I have ever asked, there's always been some helpful responses!(along with the normal fun banter!) I've had the chance to trade a few times, all with great members! Sorry to sound like a sappy Hal-mark card, but just really appreciative of the site!

- J

Back
Top Bottom