• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

G-22's

They also have Gen 2 G23 (police trades) for $331.50......at that price you can't go wrong if you live in the Atlanta area......take her over to Glock and they will replace anything (except night-sights and the barrel) for free......

They also have Gen 2 G23 (police trades) for $331.50......at that price you can't go wrong if you live in the Atlanta area......take her over to Glock and they will replace anything (except night-sights and the barrel) for free......

If they are glock sights they will replace for free. Unless they just changed the policy.

i ordered the g 21 yesterday morning around 11 am
had fedex shipping notice at 3pm same day.
will get the g 21 tomorrow and let you guys know!
so far so good. fast service. Several other le trade in's available
i think are good deals

If they are glock sights they will replace for free. Unless they just changed the policy.

Have been told yes and no, so I assume it was a no......all of mine still glow good, so I don't know for certain.....it would be great if you were correct....either way, you can't beat the $58 (+/-) price.

Have been told yes and no, so I assume it was a no......all of mine still glow good, so I don't know for certain.....it would be great if you were correct....either way, you can't beat the $58 (+/-) price.
Took a G21 in with dim sights. They would not put new ones on ( said no way to know how old they were). Did put a great set of used ones on at no charge. I think it depends on who the armorer is.

Back
Top Bottom