GasLand "Documentary" about contaminated water from fracking

Sorry guys, IMDB, who I've worked with for the last 10 years and have known for thirty, knows where of he speaks. So take your time telling him he's full of it. Just makes you look like idiots. We do gas. We know how this **** works.

Working in a field that has a vested interest in proclaiming something is safe, does not make one's opinion any more valid than another's. I am not saying you are wrong, however I do feel you should provide some sound support of your position on the topic. Credentials alone do not prove the matter right or wrong.

Working in a field that has a vested interest in proclaiming something is safe, does not make one's opinion any more valid than another's. I am not saying you are wrong, however I do feel you should provide some sound support of your position on the topic. Credentials alone do not prove the matter right or wrong.

Since I've worked on both sides of this industry, I won't attempt to validate my credentials. Suffice it to say, this discussion appears not to be changing anyone's mind.

However, folks who believe this movie is any kind of factual "documentary" need to understand fundamental scientific and engineering principles and not be deluded by some creative video editing. Do yourself a favor and do some serious research on the subject...and I don't mean reading "news" articles or looking it up on the internet.

P.T. Barnum said it best...

I saw the movie GASNATION and thought burning water was due to fracking. It is total BS and has been happening for hundreds of years.

A new movie FRACKNATION debunks all of the claims made.

It turns out GASNATION is another Inconvenient Lie...

Back
Top Bottom